For me the second most important choice for a Bride, after the dress, is the hairstyle. So, if you are going to choose one of the 6 top styles from the 2016 trends, which is the best combination between your dress and your hair? Obviously you'll have to deal with your hair kind : long, short, thick, thin, and so on... but this is my guide-line to get the perfect combination without being excessive or, on the contrary, "dull" on your Wedding day.
1. Hairstyle for a fairy tale dress : what's better then a fairy tale hairstyle for your fairy tale dress? The sample shown on the picture here reminds me of Elsa (frozen) but it could work for Cinderella or Aurora as well ;-) it is romantic, feminine and if you want to make it sparkling you can add some bright stones, even replacing the flowers. Since your bust will be already embellished enough, I'd suggest to leave your hair on the back, avoiding overwhelming elements on front; on the contrary this way you will balance your image giving importance to the back as well.
2. Hairstyle for a Cropped-top dress : being this, in my opinion, the most youthful of the dress styles proposed, I would have a "young" hairstyle as well, leaving them quite natural or gathered in a side braid. Since this kind of dress is quite simple, and since you must be anyway the protagonist of that day, I would enrich your hair adding flower crowns, for example, that would add color and freshness, or even sparkling elements, to be more sophisticated.
3. Hairstyle for a High-low dress: Well, it should be clear now, if you choose a high-low dress you know that you will be watched all-over and your hairstyle must be as much fascinating and attractive as your dress (actually you have to draw the attention on your face as well!). So what I suggest is a rich and voluminous high-gathered hairstyle, with the addition of tiaras if you wish. I'd not add flowers, you would risk to send contrasting messages.
4. Hairstyle for a 3D Flowers dress : Well, your dress will be decorated enough, so I wouldn't play hard with my hair if I were you. keep it simple.. sophisticated, bu simple. I would not even add flowers (cause you already have them all around your dress) nor sparkling elements (that wouldn't be in line with the rest of your look). You will be elegant and beautiful without need of add anything more, don't worry!
5. Hairstyle for a Blush Shaded dress: In this case, being the color the key point of your look, I can't tell you how to gather your hair ('cause it depends mostly on the dress' shape) but I can tell you that I would recall somehow the blush of the dress in your hair, probably by adding blossoms. The blush is romantic, make your hairstyle being romantic as well.
6. Hairstyle for a Long Sleeved dress : as I told, the long-sleeved dresses are maybe the most regal of all. To get an appropriate regal hairstyle the key-word is "simplicity". Go for a simple shape but enrich it with a precious veil (in lace like the sleeves maybe?!) or a fine tiara to add light.
Let your guests and the groom being fascinated by your look! Let them remember how perfect your were, not "too much" nor "not enough"...just PERFECT.